Monday, February 18, 2013

Life & Style Event at Henri Bendel

Last week I attended the Life & Style magazine panel event & let me just say, it was the first time I had been inside Henri Bendel. I know, I know....I hadn't lived in NYC for the last few years & now I can tell you I'll certainly be back. If you haven't been, you have to go!

So, the event went nicely, met a few people, mingled and got to see some cool flats from a company called Yosi Samra, the flats fold in half & are super chic! I should be getting a pair soon & will let you know how I like them. Enjoy!



Love this cute lips scarf - so beautiful in person too! We included it in the Love Letters digital mag issue as a matter of fact!




Is that LouAnn the countess? Yup.


With the gals from Life & Style.






The most amazing dark chocolate at Henri BendelDark chocolate & 24K gold. YES, it's edible.
Oh & it cost me a cool $10.




BAM!! Quick self-shot & cut off half my head by accident.....


Update:
They sent me some flats a couple days ago & they're  sooo cute! Super versatile, comfortable & they fold in half to fit right into my purse! These are the Crocodile Samara in black in case you're wondering.







-most images by jen ramos



0 comments:

Post a Comment