Friday, February 8, 2013

Design: Farrow & Ball Wallpaper

Hi MadeByGirl readers, this is Sam from The Peak of Très Chic blog.  I am thrilled to be a new design contributor here on MBG!  In addition to blogging, I attend school and work as an interior designer in Houston- and am so excited to be here!

Today I wanted to share with you a peek at the new line of Farrow & Ball wallcoverings launching February 4!  I am sure many of you have heard of the infamous Farrow & Ball paint colors.   I love them for their high levels of pigment- use just about any F&B shade and you are sure to get a saturated, full color.  

Unlike their competitiors, Farrow & Ball doesn't have 100 shades of every color to choose from.  Instead, they have just over 130 paint colors total, but each shade packs a punch.   True to form, Farrow & Ball's wallpapers utilize the finest pigments and are offered in a variety of motifs.  Here are a few of my favorites:
 
 {Lotus}
{Ranelagh}

{Orangerie}
 
{Wisteria}

{Lattice}

{Ocelot}

And lastly, my very favorite:

{Tessella}

I can picture it making a bold statement in an entryway:
  

Shop This Board:

Tessella Wallpaper $255/roll/Gem Light in Pink $165/each/Curvilinear Console $1,398/Sunflower Antiqued Wall Mirror $330/  Bliss Studio Elgar Chairs $1,563/each/Vintage Kilim Rug $900
  
 Which paper design is your favorite?

Access the wallpapers shown above and check out the full Farrow & Ball wallpaper collection here.




-post by samantha penner


0 comments:

Post a Comment