Monday, November 26, 2012

7 Gift Ideas for The Home

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. For those of you curious about how I spent my off days & what the Turkey looked like etc. you can follow along here on my instagram

We had a great few days, thankfully. But now we're heading into another major Holiday - Christmas. It's by far my fave holiday....and yours?? I LOVE the Holiday decor on the streets of New York City right now, everything is so gorgeous! So with that said, I wanted to bring some of the beauty to my blog, and give you some gift ideas for the home!

Below are 7 FAB items I'm certain you'd love to find under your tree this year! For me, I'm leaning toward #4 for my office.



6. fur pillow - bronson design



Which of these do you think would make a great gift?

0 comments:

Post a Comment