Thursday, November 15, 2012

DIY: Bridal Shower Favors

Hi All Jana here, 

With my best friend's big day a few weeks away I am enacting all of my maid of honor DIYs in a fast frenzy way. The bride & myself are designing on a dime (who isn't??) so when I thought about bridal shower favors it was a given that I would be DIYing them. 

I had a million ideas - some beautiful, but not so personal; & than others that just seemed too crafty. One Saturday, while I was transitioning my dry-cleaning (silk shirts) onto hangers I had an epiphany - for that gorgeous silk cami that you often get (or give) as a gift that always falls to the floor - you need a hanger that will keep the precious piece in place. Why not showcase the piece? Hence the glam hanger with a practical punch was created.

Materials:


  • Hanger
  • Dazzlers (Rhinestones, Pearls Large & Small)
  • Glue
  • Paint (Gold & your fav color



Paint Hanger Gold




Paint Monogram 


Glue on Dazzlers, alternate pearls & rhinestones to your liking




Volia - statement pieces that stay in place



-images and post by jana bek

-images by Erik melvin



0 comments:

Post a Comment