Monday, November 5, 2012

Kelly Wearstler

I'm back. It's been a crazy few days here in NYC - we are all literally recovering from Hurricane Sandy still.  email & phone service were off & on - so work at home was a bit challenging at times. However, we are fine (thank God) compared to so many people. I'll write more about my week in my next post

Today I wanted to bring something pretty into the picture. I'm a huge fan of Kelly Wearstler & love her home accessories along with her clothing! 

I realize I can't afford a few of her items, but I can still add them to my wishlist right?? ....or share them with you. These are my ALL TIME faves. With the leather pant TREND going on right now, I think Souxsie Faux Leather Pants will be high on my list!

How can you not love her stuff? I mean just look at the bottle opened? Brilliant.






Do you own anything KW??





0 comments:

Post a Comment