Thursday, August 2, 2012

fibi & clo

Wow it's Thursday. This week has flown by no???

In fact, we are already getting close to my Birthday - mid August. On another note, today I received some wedges from Fibi & Clo & I couldn't help but think how much these reminded me of my beautiful mom. My mom LOVES wedges!

Fibi and Clo has a pretty good variety of sandals & wedges that can be worn casually and even to a nice event.  I mean, look at the cute B-L-I-N-G on the Capri wedges I'm wearing in this post, nice huh? None of the shoes in their collection are too high, which should make them pretty comfortable to walk in! 

My mom loves a little bit of JEWELS on her shoes & these are perfect!! So, today she is dropping by & I'm going to give them to her as a SURPRISE!!

 

Feel free to check out the rest of the fibi & clo collection! 





-images by jen ramos









0 comments:

Post a Comment