Monday, August 20, 2012

New York International Gift Fair

A quick inside look at the NY International Gift Fair - in case you couldn't make it.


The accessories were abundant - I had many favorites, but my phone eventually died so I didn't get to shoot everything I wanted!







Dana Gibson was also there. I wrote about her work here - I love her newest items!







Owner of Pyar & Co. - her skirt was sooo neat! Loved her, she was so kind! Her booth was super cute too!





Candy - loved the colors so much had to show you.




Tokyo Milk - one of my favorites - have you tried their stuff yet??






Coco Cozy - This girl is one of the nicest business owners out there. It was such a pleasure to meet her finally! 

My husband actually did her website - she always says such nice things about his work. You can see it here. Her tweet yesterday made my day -











- pics by jen ramos


0 comments:

Post a Comment