Friday, August 24, 2012

Waterstone Succulents = Genius

I remember the first time I bought succulents for my patio area - back when we lived in Las Vegas. They looked amazing - but needless to say they didn't last.  I realized quickly I just DON'T HAVE A GREEN THUMB!! We all know someone who has a green thumb, and secretly wish our plants could look like theirs. I recall that feeling & trying my hardest to make it happen, but again, fail. 

That's where Waterstone Succulents comes in - these are modern succulent sculptures that will NOT die! They also make for great centerpieces at home & even in weddings! I'm dying for one of the gold ones, I can see placing it on a tray next to my jewelry. 

If you're feeling a bit more daring, designer & creator Michelle Weddle also makes them in hot pink! Are you thinking the same as me? Where were these when I got married?? 

Which one do you like best?? Can you see yourself using this versus a real succulent in your home??









0 comments:

Post a Comment