Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thank You

Hello everyone, 

Between all my work - I finally got to read every comment & email, I am so overwhelmed at God's power. It is through people like you that God shows his love. I'm amazed & overjoyed at all the orders coming in - which we will donate 100% of the proceeds to Women's Initiative. Thank you to all of you.

My friends told me to trust God & that he would stir the hearts of people who followed me online and that they would know my heart today.  I was moved with tears by many of your comments, but they were tears of joy & love. My heart even broke when I read that some of you were experiencing similar trials & were feeling down. I pray for those women today hoping they will shed their shame & hurt.

People will continue to call me names, lie about me & envy the new life I live today, but I don't care. I take responsibility for my past but I have been redeemed & TODAY my identity is in Jesus. I look to him & he gives me strength. For those of you experiencing something similar, something painful, something ugly, something challenging, you aren't alone.... God is always with you. 

Thank You.



video: hillsong united - 'hosanna' - sung by brooke fraser


0 comments:

Post a Comment