Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Not Your Average Camera Strap

Any photographers out there? Well, I'd like to introduce you to the coolest strap you've seen. It' not made out of fabric, but instead fabric, leathers and chain. Sounds sexy no? I'd say so! 

Sarah Frances Kuhn is her name & these super hip straps are her creations. I came across her straps online & knew I had to have one for my camera. My camera had a plain boring CANON logo strap, you know, the same one everyone else has. Well, these are unique and certain to be a hit anywhere you carry your equipment. 

They'd also make a fantastic gift to any photographer! You can have her custom make you one or choose one of the designs available on her site. Awesome no? Some of you are probably wondering, isn't that thing HEAVY? It's a little heavy, but not in a way that makes it uncomfortable. I love mine.



Below is the custom camera strap I had Sarah make for ME. 

I was soooo undecided at first, whether I should do something colorful or just black. I thought, hot pink or a pretty pastel, but then I thought about my outfits and how I should try to coordinate things...

So, in the end I decided an all black & gold strap would suit me the best. What do you think??





- image 4-7 by jen ramos








0 comments:

Post a Comment