Thursday, January 24, 2013

20 Picks for Valentines Day

Are you in LOVE??  I know I am. I'm so grateful to have a wonderful & loving husband I'm looking forward to being with him this February 14th sharing a special dinner & exchanging gifts.  I'm very much into romance & all things 'LOVE', in fact it's one of my favorite words, can you tell?? 

By the way, when I was single..... I used to get buy myself a Valentine's Day gift - I know, it may be a little odd, but it was my way of letting myself know, that I loved me! But NOT in a vain way....

With that said, here are 20 cool picks for Valentine's day. Which ones do you like best??






1. diptyque candles
2. coin purse - paper source
3. je t'aime gold lips - MadeByGirl
4. lingerie - anthropologie
5. mast brothers chocolate
6. shakespeare 
7. mini mon amour by Louis Vuitton
8. gold feather pilow- Jayson Home & Garden 
9.  macaron lip gloss - paper source
10. the perfectly imperfect house book
11. valentino
12. sugar free recipies by babycakes
13. your/mine glasses
14. nutella cupcake - billy's bakery nyc 
15. v-day cards paper source  
16. gold heart earrings via cwonder
17. Jcrew Darling cashmere sweater 
18. what i love about - via paper source
19. mast brothers chocolate
20. heart sticky notepads via paper source 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment