Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Evolve + Manifesto

How cute is this t-shirt I'm wearing? it says Evolve

I'll tell you more about that in a bit, but first my super stylish friend Meg is off to her new venture; a line of t-shirts. Each month she will add a new word to the line, and for this month of January the word is 'Evolve'. She asked if I would be part of her new lookbook & to describe what this word meant to me. My favorite part of this comfy t-shirt is Meg's lovely handwriting in gold! 

I'm a great example of a person who has evolved. And I'm not speaking of APES TO MAN, but instead the evolution in my own life. With my work background being in modeling & random marketing jobs to owning 2 online businesses, this is a big deal for me. In fact it is a HUGE jump for me & certainly one I'm glad I made. My faith had so much to do with my evolving. So, this t-shirt was quite fitting, no pun intended. 


You can read more here about why & how I evolved. 



I'm no FASHION blogger - but the aviator glasses I'm wearing are by Stella McCartney & the faded skinny jeans are from Zara.  You can take a look at Meg's new Manifesto look book here.



-images by MadeByGirl



0 comments:

Post a Comment