Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Instagram + New Year

Welcome back! 

I have to say, it was a fantastic few days. I hope you guys enjoyed & took some time off to relax. It's hard sometimes when you own your own business, the emails are ALWAYS coming in! 

Nonetheless, we managed to get away & visit Boston for a few days of vacation time. We loved it! It was my first time there, the architecture was impressive & reminded us of the upper east side neighborhood here in Manhattan! Awesome.

On another note, MadeByGirl is now on Instagram. So feel free to follow me there if you like. I update almost everyday & most of the pics you will only see there & NOT on my blog.



So, tell me, How did you spend the New Year??

I'm EMBARRASSED to admit, we fell asleep at about 11pm & when we woke up - it was 2013! Lovely.
  

-images by jen ramos


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment