Friday, January 11, 2013

Mackage

This past Christmas I bought myself a nice jacket.  I had originally wanted this one by Helmet Lang, but after trying it on, I knew it WASN'T FOR ME. It was gorgeous, but somehow I felt ODD walking around with HAIR ON MY BACK. Well, on the back of the coat that is...

So, after returning it - I decided to walk over to Mackage in Soho after church & BAM!!! There it was, the perfect jacket. If you scroll down, you'll see it in black, but I'm actually wearing the camel- colored style in the picture. The fit is awesome - and although it won't be warm enough for the freezing cold winter weather, it will be perfect for fall. Also, I saved a ton of money.


Mackage is currently one of my favorite go to brands for coats. It's a luxury brand offering trenches, coats & downs for both women & men. If you're visiting NYC or you live here - you have to hit the store, it's a gorgeous minimalist looking boutique situated in SOHO.


So, what do you think? Is Mackage a brand you could easily get into??





See you Monday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment