Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year + New Sofa

Happy New Year everyone! 

Ever since we moved to our new apartment (about a month in a half ago) - we've been sitting on the floor. My back has been KILLING ME & watching tv was a hassle.  Amazing.... the things we take for granted. 

Now I know how BLESSED we are to say, we FINALLY have our sofa! It's a gorgeous tufted gray velvet beauty from Jayson Home & Garden

Aaaah, what a great New Year's gift! If you recall, I posted about it here & even ran a poll on my blog for a few weeks asking YOU to choose a color. Even though the charcoal won the poll, I ended up choosing the 2nd favorite - gray! The sofa is called Rockefeller sofa - and it comes in many colors. I've always wanted a velvet sofa & so did my husband, so this was an easy choice. I'm debating on whether to replace the painting over the sofa, to something a little more muted or to match the rug? Hmmm.



What do you think? Of course, I would have to S-E-L-L the painting that's already there if that was the case. Below are some resources for most of the items below.










I know, the kitchen looks BORING, but we like it clutter free.
 







By the way- the large abstract painting below used to be the large lipstick dots painting- remember? You can see it in my las vegas home.
 




Please leave a comment - let me know what you think. It's amazing how much can fit into a 975 sq foot NYC apartment! I'll say it before & I'll say it again, we are very blessed & I thank God for the home we have.



Gray Velvet Rockfeller Sofa via Jayson Home & Garden
Skull (gift) similar here
Lucite coffee table via CB2
Jonathan Adler Meurice floor lamp
Floating shelves via IKEA
Black zig zag tibor via Emila Ceramics
Both Large paintings via my shop Cocoa & Hearts
The print "Cougar Friends" - click here then search for "cougar".




-images by jen ramos




0 comments:

Post a Comment